ArthriAid comprehensive joint nutrition for horses 5 l
Arthri Aid 5 liter - 200-day treatment for joints and soft tissues, for only €264.70. You save €104.
The promotion is valid until 31.7.2023.
Arthri aid is one of the best-selling "professional" joint supplements. The excellent liquid formula offers fast absorption and the quality of the ingredients is unmatched.
It contains a combination of chondroprotective substances necessary for complex joint nutrition in the right ratio, thanks to which it nourishes, protects and regenerates joint cartilage and tissues.
- as support for athletic performance and recovery
- as a support for joints, bones, tendons and hooves
- to help with impaired mobility
- during extreme training, competitions
- in supporting the health of older horses
- for injuries, surgical-orthopedic procedures (acceleration of healing)
- for Osteoarthritis, Arthrosis and other diseases of the horse's musculoskeletal system
- Without dyes and without side effects
- Anti-doping and controlled medicine of the FEI - International Equestrian
- Veterinary approved, GMP + worldwide safety certificate
- Clinical studies for two decades
ArthriAid is a combination of Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluoronic Acid, MSM and Vitamin C that helps regenerate important tissues that are extremely stressed.
- Glucosamine is an amino acid and helps in the production of cartilage in the body.
- Chondrotin Sulfate helps maintain lubrication and shock absorption of joints.
- MSM is a naturally occurring sulfur compound that helps alleviate shocks and improve joint mobility.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) was added to increase efficiency. It is the main component of synovial fluid, a natural oil for the joints. Synovial fluid is a basic viscous substance that lubricates the joints throughout the body.
During active movement, the load and enormous strain on the animal's musculoskeletal system and its subsequent wear and tear due to malnutrition caused by a disturbance of the balance between the renewal of joint cartilage and its wear.
The results are visible within 10-14 days, for permanently increased mobility, long-term administration is recommended, especially in the case of older horses.
Recommended dosage for an adult horse (500 kg)
We recommend the liquid form. The powder must first dissolve in the stomach in order to be absorbed. The fluid is absorbed more easily and quickly.
ArthriAid Liquid - liquid form
Initial dosage: Serve 50 ml daily for 14-21 days.
Then the daily dose should be adjusted to a maintenance dose due to the higher manganese content. Feeding over a longer period of time improves results.
Long-term dosing: After 21 days, the volume can be reduced to the specific needs of the horses, usually half the initial intake.
Feeding for a long time improves results.
25 ml per day lasts 200 days
dose per day / day: 1.73 €
50 ml per day lasts 100 days
dose per day / day: 2.75 €
Composition of the product and its ingredients
ArthriAid Liquid - liquid form
Glucosamine HCl 10,000 mg
Chondroitin sulfate 2,000 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 2,000 mg
Vitamin C 700 mg
Sodium permanganate monohydrate 100 mg
Sodium hyaluronate 12.5 mg