NutriLyte - electrolytes for dogs
Nutrilyte replenishes electrolytes and provides important water-soluble vitamins and easily absorbed carbohydrates.
- Excessive skin tension / reduction of skin turgor
- Dry wrinkled skin (loss of elasticity)
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss
- Excessive urine production (polyuria)
- Collapse e
- Irregular breathing
- Excessive salivation (ptyalism)
- Torn, dry gums and other mucous membranes
- Increased heart rate (tachycardia)
- Low pulse force
- Extended capillary replenishment time
- With sunken eyes
NutriLyte is an advanced electrolyte that is designed to meet the needs of the race dog.
Exercise, travel and breathtaking consume electrolytes, carbohydrates and B vitamins, which reduces the performance of sports dogs.
Animal weight / Recommended dosage:
Stir forever mixing 4 scoops (8 mg) into food or 1 liter of water.
Maximum recommended amount are 4 scoops daily for 1-3 days. Water should be available at all times.